ChemSex Forum main@ChemSex.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis group was set up following the First European ChemSex Forum in London in 2016 to carry on the conversation. The group will also be used as a platform to share documents, news, research and for general signposting.
To join send an email to main+subscribe@ChemSex.
Online resources on ChemSex are available under the Database section: https://chemsex.groups.io/g/main/database . Resources in other formats that are available to download are listed in the Files section: https://chemsex.groups.io/g/main/files
For further information on how to post, how to create subgroups etc see https://chemsex.groups.io/g/main/wiki/How-to-use-ChemSex.groups.io
Please note that posts to this forum are not moderated. Please contact the group admin at info@ChemSex.groups.io to report any issues arising.
- 550 Members
- 392 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.